Entries from May 2012 ↓
May 29th, 2012 — Uncategorized
Spanish Now is offering a 4 week course in the month of June for only $139!! This is so you can start learning Spanish now! We have classes in Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia! Classes in DC include locations in Foggy Bottom, DuPont Circle, Georgetown, Adams Morgan, Friendship Heights, Judiciary Square, and Chinatown. We have native instructors that are fun and love to teach! Classes remain small so you can have a better learning experience. Spanish Now stresses on coversational Spanish so you can learn how to speak Spanish the fast and fun way! For more information and contact us through our website www.gospanishnow.com
May 23rd, 2012 — Uncategorized
We invite you to LIKE us at
and to become our friend at
Why?? If you do so, when you click on “Home” on your page, you’ll see our daily feeds with Spanish culture, new ideas, new pictures, music, videos, jokes in Spanish, words in Spanish, news from Spanish embassies…
You’ll explore beautiful Latin American landscapes, and most importantly, you’ll practice your Spanish for FREE!!!
May 14th, 2012 — Uncategorized
THIS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, MAY 19TH AND 20TH, COME OUT WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO CELEBRATE THE 25TH ARGENTINE FESTIVAL 2012!! Enjoy a great weekend of dance workshops, typical argentinian food, and many artist. Learn how to dance tango, then relax with a nice plate of asado and chimichurri!
DONT MISS OUT!!
May 11th, 2012 — Uncategorized
Did you know….- Puerto Rico is an unincorporated island territory of the United States, ceded by Spain in 1890.
- Anyone born in Puerto Rico is automatically a U.S. Citizen
- The U.S. has a large influence in their political decisions, but they are allowed to elect their own governor.
- Located in the tropics, climate year around stays at an average of 84 degress farenheit. Amazing weather to go sight seeing or enjoy a night of salsa dancing!
- Puerto Rico is commonly known as “La Isla del Encanto” or “The Island of Enchantment”
- The north and south of the island are home to many beautiful beaches.
- Salsa music is very predominant in Puerto Rico. Many great salsa legends are from Puerto Rico such as Hector Lavoe, Jose Feliciano, Marc Anthony, Willie Colon, and Gilberto Santa Rosa
May 3rd, 2012 — Uncategorized
Our May – June courses are starting this week!! 8 week course of May – June for only $239! Do not worry if you miss your first class because Spanish Now is flexible! We allow make-ups throughout the course. Hurry though because you do not want to miss too much! There are classes in DC, Maryland and Virginia!